Thursday, June 5, 2014

Inaugural Post

Fellow Americans,

Welcome to the inaugural post of The Prajka Press.  Hesitant to start a new project, I have finally taken to the keyboard to preach to all those misfortunate enough to come across my page.

The name's Nicholas, born and raised in the suburbs of Chicago.  I currently attend Loyola University Chicago, studying in the School of Communications for a major that has yet to be specified.  I also partake in the school's D1 Track & Field program as a half-miler.  I consider myself to be somewhat of an open-book and also do not mind embarrassing myself for the sake of a laugh.

I have been told by many people who work in the communications field that it is essential to have a blog in order to stand out, by show-casing writing abilities and creativity.  After reading other people's blogs over the years, I have learned that most usually pertain to a single subject.  Unfortunately, I do not consider myself to be an expert of any thing (other than running, but there's plenty of blogs about that already).  For that reason, The Prajka Press was created solely for the purpose of posting what I feel like, whenever I feel like posting it.  Posts will always vary in subject, humor, sarcasm, and seriousness, just depending on the mood the day of the post.  If initially you're not captivated by the posts, just stick with me here because I guarantee that logs will eventually come along that will pertain to your interests.  Responses are encouraged, and I will respond when it seems appropriate to do so!

Follow the press on Twitter: @theprajkapress

Thanks in advance for making me famous, I couldn't do it without my loyal readers,
Prajka

No comments:

Post a Comment